иначе называемый; известный под именем;
вымышленное имя; псевдоним ; прозвище; кличка
- Even the Greatest himself, Cassius Clay, alias Muhammed Ali, who seemed to have had a highly successful career during which a minimal number of punches were landed to his head, has suffered a brain condition which it is difficult to believe is unconnected with his trade.
- Jean Campbell, alias Bruce , which came before the High Court in Glasgow on 17th July 1817 is of considerable interest for two reasons.
- It transpired that both had been betrayed by a Russian agent, Hans Geyer, who using the alias "Henry Toll" had infiltrated Gehlen's organisation and passed on all the details of his plans to Moscow.
- Magwitch's alias on returning illegally to England.
- His alias was Ebrahim Ebrahimian, a name variously mis-spelled by the players, which Secord supposed to be Turkish.
- Manucher Ghorbanifar, alias Ashgari, alias Nicholas Kralis, alias Nick the Greek, familiarly known as "Roddi", was a shrewd, extravagant businessman, the Iranian director of Star Shipping, a joint Iranian-Israeli concern "with heavy intelligence overtones", as Cave put it.
- John Harmon's alias as Boffin's secretary.
- El Rey , a 1:35 drum solo track featuring the explosive Watts, the sardonic Steepian Faith (written by Kirkland, with Marsalis on alto), Bud Powell's Celia (lightly la cumbre), and Kirkland's Blasphemy , both with Kirkland on electronics and with drummer Don Alias the sole accompaniment.
- In the thirteenth century Walter de Colaford, alias Hugh de Hareston, owned it in conjunction with Ralph de Lyneham.
- His alias is Owen Money.
- On 2 December 1793, having adopted the alias of Silas Tomkyn Comberbache, he secretly enlisted in the 15th Light Dragoons.
- Using the alias Frederique Bonlieu, Cabon wrote to Greenpeace claiming she shared their views, and when she arrived in Auckland on 3 April 1985 offered to work for the organisation without salary.
- The Mad Hatter and the White Rabbit (alias Trevor and Erika Payers) pose for the perfect shot (above) and then ride off in tandem to their reception, a distance of eight miles (left)
LMBomber - программа для запоминания иностранных слов