- Although they are much safer than allopathic or conventional drugs it is obviously advisable to store them in a safe place, out of reach of little fingers.
- She didn't respond to allopathic painkillers, developed vomiting and diarrhoea and then had a good response to Arsenicum Album LM4 but having recovered from the acute was experiencing some return of anxiety symptoms.
- Inaugurating the congress, Indian Vice-President K. R. Narayanan urged that work on ways to strengthen the human immune system should use a combination of allopathic and traditional systems of medicine.
- Homoeopathy can be safe and effective and was established long before most of our present allopathic treatments.
- With older people, who have lived through the period when new "miracle" allopathic drugs have appeared to offer a solution to all pain and ill-health, it is these prescribed rather than proscribed drugs that will be the main problem.
- Allopathic (orthodox) medicine tends to weaken the body's defences by suppressing conditions without removing the cause.