генератор ; генератор переменного тока; альтернатор
- The worst case was in July 1989 when an alternator set fell off at around 100mph at Harrow on the main line into Euston and caused a major derailment, fortunately with no more than a few injuries.
- Is it possible to convert it to a Series III negative earth electrical system including alternator, removing the two existing 6V batteries fitting two 12V batteries to be run off a split charging unit?
- The later instruments will fit with wiring modifications but need the later type alternator fitted at the same time as this provides the signal to drive the rev counter.
- Connect the large wire and small wire from the dynamo to the similar sized terminals on the alternator.
- It is possible to space the rear mounting bolt to suit the shorter unit but a more satisfactory job can be made by replacing the mounting bracket on the block with the later alternator type.
- After disconnecting the battery and removing the dynamo replace the dynamo with the alternator.
- light terminal on the alternator and the large dynamo terminal to the large output connector on the alternator.
- The deal, which would have gone ahead whatever the election result, is Bosch's second major investment in Britain following last year's opening of its 100m car alternator plant in Cardiff.
- I have heard of Land Rover owners converting to negative earth alternator system.
- English Electric Class 37s in particular were subjected to near-total rebuilds, involving replacement of the main generator with an alternator, regeared CP7 bogies, and in some cases Ruston or Mirrlees power unit, electric-heat generator, or ballast weights added to provide extra adhesion for particular freight work.
- Use the wiring loom fitted to the later IIa These were negative earth and will fit your vehicle As this has a dynamo system replace with an alternator Connect the two A terminal wires to the F terminal wire on the regulator box wiring insulate the other wires and tape up Connect the small terminal wire on the loom to the warning
- Mark eliminates starter motor, battery, alternator, and ignition coil, and fixes in the end on an obscure switch which isolates the electrics from the gearbox and would have taken me a month to find - but, for the man who can, about three minutes.