арка ; свод ; изгиб ; дуга ; радуга ; электрическая дуга;
- Then start again with a slow rhythm, breathing and seeing the breath flow through the lungs and over its arc back to the diaphragm.
- Meanwhile the wipers worked at different speeds, and one travelled in a shorter arc than the other.
- The crowd had swollen to about 70 by now, standing in a respectful arc, as if the stage was protected by a sci-fi forcefield.
- Delaney paused, then came to stand beside Lawton, watching as the latter swung the radio direction finder in a small arc.
- Perturb the arc data for the coverages, preserving polygon topology;
- "Who do you think you are, Joan of Arc?
- The Australian company plans to carry out a Hanson-style break-up of ARC America.
- But the accepted value of the solar radius, 959-;63 seconds of arc, is based on 19th-century observations, and became enshrined in the text books at a time when the Sun was close to a minimum of the 76-year cycle.
- Copernica, his first in the US, did likewise, and Dream Dancer, a Group 1 winner in France that year, has since become the sire of last year's Arc winner Suave Dancer.
- It is also consistent with the data on transits of Mercury that Parkinson's team used as evidence for the constancy of the solar radius; according to their data any change has to be smaller than 0.15 seconds of arc per century.
- Ewan Beg swung a huge claymore's massive blade like a willow wand in sweeping figures-of-eight to clear a twelve-foot-wide arc.
- Whirling her long, powerful arms, with the last of her strength, she flung the gun in a great arc, so that it sailed up, high above Doyle's head.
- French Glory, who deprived Nashwan of second in the Niel, has the assistance of Pat Eddery, who will be trying for a record fifth Arc win.
LMBomber - программа для запоминания иностранных слов