стрелок из лука; лучник
- Mr Archer publicly signals his confidence in the Tory Party - though, judging by the stake, without any great hope of enriching himself, or any risk of alarming his bank manager.
- If I'd been the archer, I thought, I would have been waiting in position, crouched and camouflaged, endlessly patient, arrow notched on bow.
- Professor Zeitung has delved into Jeffrey Archer's childhood to explain why he writes the way he does, and comes up with an extraordinary finding - Jeffrey Archer never had a childhood!
- The archer had to be someone who knew I was going to go back for Gareth's camera.
- Yet he, the archer, might have gone back there to check again after all and if he had he would know I was alive, but he would never find me where I was now, deep in impenetrable shadow along a path he couldn't follow in the dark.
- The warm-up for this is conducted by Jeffrey Archer, the optimist and sprite.
- I didn't want to see the face of the archer.
- The slump in insurance rates in the shipping and aviation market has hit the financial results of Lloyd's underwriting group, A J Archer, for the second year running.
- Archer is lamentably underrated as a writer by the literati, but future critics will see in his work a detailed analysis of politics in our time.
- Yet, as Dr Archer explains, the uncontrolled bleeding of women has a negative value.
- THE Prime Minister, Jeffrey Archer, Sylvester Stallone and Rod Stewart are among those lined up to appear on the Wogan chat show as part of BBC TV's 82 million line-up of programmes for the new year.
- Thatcher, Archer and Stallone lined up for BBC's Wogan shows.
- Archer, whose earnings per share in the year to September climbed from 15.6p to 17.1p, raised its final dividend from 4.25p to 5p.
LMBomber - программа для запоминания иностранных слов