- System state is recorded three times a second, the data being preprocessed on the Archimedes before being passed to the college VAX cluster for statistical analysis.
- There is now a wide variety of special hardware and software for handicapped people, much of it designed to work with the BBC, Archimedes and IBM PC-compatible computers commonly used in schools, though it is equally applicable to adults.
- Numerous Archimedes species occur worldwide in rocks of Carboniferous and Permian age.
- These ideas have a long history going back to sources such as Aristotle, Archimedes, Galen, and Boethius.
- Finally, there's the Acorn Archimedes A3000, which is by far the most powerful home micro available.
- The car is part of a driving simulator, which uses a Philips video disc player, in conjunction with an Acorn Archimedes A440 computer, to project video images onto a screen.
- The genus is named after the famous Greek philosopher, and inventor of the "Archimedes screw".
- A relative of the latter, the curious, screw-like Archimedes is shown on p.65.
- A C program runs on the Archimedes, and controls the playback rate in response to the subject - the "driver" of the car - working the brake and accelerator.
- Finals: Archimedes Investment Trust, Blick, J A Devenish, Granada Group, Mining and Allied Supplies, Polar Electronics, Richards, Shaftesbury, TMD Advertising Hldgs, Titon Holdings, Vaux Group.
- Peculiar, screw-like bryozoan, archimedes sublaxus , Carboniferous.
- The Archimedes is stocked by selected branches of Dixons, Allders and John Lewis.
- Using an 8-bit sound sampler board with Atari, Archimedes or Amiga computers for sound analysis in physics and biology requires a sample rate of at least twice the highest signal frequency - around 20kHz.
LMBomber - программа для запоминания иностранных слов