- WHEN a lightning storm stopped the transmission of a televised debate between Arizona's two candidates for governor, Fife Symington and Terry Goddard, locals joked that even God was disgusted by Arizona politics.
- RCT, based in Arizona, is a non-profit making trust fund, and has much the same relationship with US academic institutions as BTG has with UK ones.
- The only other iron meteorite known to contain diamonds, also in clumps with lonsdaleite, is Canon Diabolo, a huge mass of metal which shattered into hundreds of shrapnel-like fragments during the impact at enormous velocity and which excavated the I.2-km diameter Meteor Crater in northern Arizona.
- Stephen Buchmann is an adjunct professor of entomology at the University of Arizona, Tucson.
- Strong observational backing from scientists at the University of Arizona shows that a wave of gravitational energy sweeps through the gas clouds in the galaxy, with a mass at least one-thousand times that of our Sun.
- Arizona law demands that the victor receive over 50%, so a run-off will be held on February 26th.
- Got as far as a Smegma, Arizona, where the left front wheel on my truck decided it was time for a vacation.
- Even before these upsets, Arizona was in the political dog house because its voters decided to cancel the Martin Luther King holiday.
- Neil Glenny is president of Confacs Corporation, a company in Phoenix, Arizona, that diagnoses and administers the industry's RFI complaints.
- "In areas of the US such as Arizona they spend a lot of money making sure the product is moved off the shelf within three to five days or brought back."
- This had included work on docks in London and New York, on canals in Arizona, and railways in Hungary and India.
- Phoenix Art Museum, Arizona.
- Like Massachusetts and Arizona, two other free-borrowing states whose credit is barely investment-grade, it will probably have to pay at least one percentage point more on new bonds than highly rated states.
LMBomber - программа для запоминания иностранных слов