прототип ; образец ; оригинал
- The archetype of these harridans is the Glasgow clippie of c'mon gerraff fame.
- The observations suggested that might be the archetype of a new family of isoelectronic free radicals.
- Sir Henry Norris was an archetype of the old-style football club chairman, combining a slight knowledge of the game with a great deal of money to put into it, and he fitted the popular image with a walrus moustache that quivered when he was angry, and a pince-nez that had the disconcerting effect of partially obscuring the direction of his gaze.
- A surprising number have tales which suggest some form of "activity", almost as if they were alive, a strange thing on the surface, as stones are the archetype of solid, unmoving form.
- He was the noble savage, the Negro in chains, the archetype of exploited humanity, quintessential victim of the capitalist-imperialist-industrial system.
- In this brief review we have shown that the monomer unit, , is the archetype of a whole new family of free radicals with highly unusual properties - low or negligible intermolecular attractions, photochemical isomerisation and novel ring trapping, and complexation reactions.
- It was a fair archetype, representative not only of the average minister in age, but typical of many in appearance.
- Innovation should be the correct interpretation of the archetype, the prototype.
- Perhaps over the generations the interaction between a particular cultural context and the energy pattern at a place could build up a strong image or archetype.
- Roger Fry, archetype of the new breed of self-appointed high priests of modernism, gave voice to his philosophy in a celebrated essay, published in 1937.
- Benzene is a flat, 2-D molecule that is the archetype for the concept of aromaticity, first enunciated by Kekul in the 19th century, and later perfected by Huckel.
- Its archetype I find
- The archetype here is Guillaume Apollinaire, special pleader for modernism before the first World War.
LMBomber - программа для запоминания иностранных слов