архитектор ; зодчий ; творец ; создатель
- The name "Spanish walls" ( mura Spagnole or bastione ) commemorates the Spanish governor of Milan, Ferrante Gonzaga, who had the walls built to plans by an Italian architect, Giuntallodi.
- In a more combative address, Mr Yegor Gaidar, the architect of the shock therapy programme, said preconditions for rapid economic growth comparable to western Europe after the 1939-45 war had already been created.
- Now the architect is faced with a five-figure claim which will cost several thousand pounds to defend with no insurance company behind him.
- They included three vicars, of whom one doubled up as an architect; a doctor who was also a horse-breeder; a barrister; a master builder; five shopkeepers; a smallholder and packman; and - by far the largest group - ten farmers.
- It begins as a mock-documentary on Simon Rodia (architect of the Watts towers) and then shifts through stories-within-stories, digressions, verbal improvisations (explicitly modelled on jazz), and numerous references to the practicalities of narrating.
- The council's Conservation Officer interested his colleagues in the Architect's Department in investigating possible residential use of the building.
- The role of the Architect is to provide such a service.
- Rodney Karen, the affable architect in charge of the design of The Galleries, guarantees that they will have a truly urban character.
- The attorney they instructed to draw up a sales contract was William Repton of Aylsham, the third son of Humphry Repton, the famous landscape architect.
- The decoration on the monument is intended to convey the idea of Leonardo as artist, sculptor, architect and engineer.
- You should seek advice from an Architect, Building Surveyor or Builder.
- It is believed to be to a design by Il Pellegrini, although its actual construction was not until a century after the architect's death.
- By common consent this campanile is the finest in the city, and was built by the architect commemorated in the name of the street where the church entrance is found - Francesco Pecorari of Cremona.