рука ; ручка ; передняя лапа; крыло; сила ; власть ; ветвь ; ответвление; сук ; большая ветвь; рукав ; подлокотник ; рукоятка ; рычаг ; плечо рычага; стержень ; спица ; стрела ; рог якоря; крыло семафора;
вооружать; вооружаться; вооружиться; заряжать; взводить
- She wouldn't allow anyone else to do it and, of course, with her broken arm after the fall, she couldn't.
- It has no frame, but simply an extendable arm along which a base rest and top grip may be slid and locked into the desired position.
- FKI Plc has let the FKI Communications Ltd arm of its Process Control Group go in a management buy-out backed by ECI Ventures for 5.4m, 4m in cash, 1.4m by the issue of 1.4m preference shares in the firm.
- Richard stretched out his arm and pulled me down beside him.
- Masha entered, holding a rolled-up magazine, followed by Rozanov, a newspaper under his arm.
- She let him kiss her, his tongue on hers, and then she eased him on across the field, her arm curved closely round his waist.
- He's started giving us logarithms as long as his arm in lessons."
- NOW IBM's BOCA RATON ARM SEEKS UP TO 500 JOB CUTS
- Emma Jones, 19, a Cardiff University philosophy student, and friend Judy Miggins, 20, clutched a photo taken earlier showing Jason with his arm round them.
- If you're planning to do a lot of weaving, the weaving arm is a useful extra even if you do have built-in weaving brushes on your machine.
- "The ride is just over there," he said waving his arm.
- Gypsy women would come into the City very early with large wicker baskets on each arm - laden on Tuesdays with home-made clothes pegs together with bits and pieces, but usually posies on Saturdays.
- She shook herself free of his arm.