- "It needn't look like a hovel," he had said, "if you'd get off your big fat arse at times and do a bit of scrubbin'."
- The airmail letters which he exchanges with his liberal friends in England tell a worse story of them than they do of him, and hark back in fine style to that golden time when such friends used to kneel in London mosques with Michael X and other celebrities, squinting up at the Heavyweight Champion of the World's effulgent arse.
- The Bovril Babe does not deny sexuality, but challenges the relentless parade of tits and arse, which has dominated maintstream fashion in recent years.
- The NME was unusually acerbic about the incident, referring to Gedge's "fat arse" and continuing: "This could of course explain the band's recent silence.
- And Clint is still in permanent fifth gear, forever chasing the perfectly formed arse of a gross one-liner.
- She could feel the soft leather stretched as tight as cat-gut across her protruding arse.
- The sting proved a lightning cure for his hangover, for he stood rubbing his arse while I rushed to the farmacia for a remedy.
- Rab thought, for Phillis, her huge arse, more a Sunday newspaper.
- He got his arse all torn away by that bloody dog."
- On me tits, arse, the lot."
- My arse - the Queen is dead and her name was Aretha Franklin!
- He has told colleagues in the force in South Africa ("There are lots of cops who support me") that he is ready "to lick your arse in Church Square on a Sunday, if I can't solve it in two days" - referring to the notorious unsolved murder of the antiapartheid activist, David Webster.
- Your arse in parsley!