барабанный бой; мгновенье
- Your constant drumbeat for a value-added tax in the United States (April 24th) demonstrates a profound lack of understanding of the nature of America's government.
- This is a real duff cash-in on the Megamix of yore, with THAT drumbeat added to "Grease Is The Word" and the soppy "Hopelessly Devoted" segued in for variety.
- The sound from next door had risen to a mechanical drumbeat, like a pneumatic drill hammering away, it was him, banging and banging away at Jenny, she could almost hear the girl's screams.
- The protest is by Hong Kong's Foo2 against Cyclone and Great News, second and third yesterday behind the 83ft Drumbeat which claimed her third handicap win of the series by 3 min.
- Amplified by the vitrodur soundboards of the city, the crackle of fire and drumbeat of explosions rolled closer - impelling a flux of refugees to eddy towards the troopers and the seeming sanctuary of the palace region beyond.
- The first Mr Bond knew of the successful move by the National Australia Bank to put his brewery businesses into receivership, was through a radio news bulletin aboard his A3.5million maxi-yacht, Drumbeat.
- ALAN BOND has steered his 83ft maxi-rater Drumbeat to line honours in the Sydney-Hobart Race.
- Mercifully Walter and Marianne soon exhaust their mutual stock of Arabic and, in the silence that follows, we all become aware of a faint constant drumbeat in the medina.
- An unknown drumbeat from a passing car here, a familiar chorus leaking from a shop doorway there, a snatch of drunken balladry roared from a pub window, indecipherable quiet noises in public places.
- The Drumbeat Club makes for an excellent evening on shore in Nassau when you can experience authentic Bahamian music in a venue frequented by as many locals as tourists.
- For a start, Matthew had not slept well, lying awake in his bed with what seemed like every pulse in his body hammering away with the insistence of a drumbeat.
- Champions who have been made up in Jamaica give some insight into the breed's development: Chesara Dark Warrior of Copeland, owned by Clyde Fisher; Chesara Lady Macbeth of Copeland, again owned by Clyde Fisher; Attilla Brunhild of Natra, owned by E. Mignott; Chesara Dark Conspirator, owned by D. Walcott; Tasika Angus, owned by D. Judah; Lacie of Copeland, owned by T. Dunn; Carbeth-S Black Concha, owned by W. Evering; Paraiso's Black Caesar, owned by Clyde Fisher; Paraiso's Black Jack, owned by Mr and Mrs M. Fox; Sundance Poirot Northwind, owned by Winston Tucker; Sundance Genevive Hellraiser, owned by Winston Tucker; Sundance Loyal Duchess, owned by Winston Tucker; Maowm Monty of Kemour, owned by Owen Munroe; Sundance Doctor Bojangles of Phillsburgh, owned by Mrs Andrea Phillips; Sundance Baroness, owned by Winston Tucker; Sundance Black Charisma, owned by Mrs C. K. Galma-Tucker; Sundance Ballet Princess of Phillsburgh, owned by Peter Phillips; and Kempshots Drumbeat, owned by Meg Phillips.
- Alan Bond's Drumbeat led the fleet home, finishing almost 45 minutes ahead of Juno IV but was placed fifth on corrected time.
LMBomber - программа для запоминания иностранных слов