- She chose a chocolate eclair and a dairy cream sponge with strawberries and kiwi fruit.
- Can't you eat eclair ones?
- I drank my tea, and attacked another chocolate eclair.
- I felt like I'd been kicked by a camel but I still needed food, so I polished off the eclair, belched with all the decorum I could, and started eyeing up a Danish pastry.
- We had Eclair and the instructions were in English apart from the opening remarks about opening doors and so on.
- Jenny Eclair
- The project is part funded by the EEC under the ECLAIR initiative.
- Some of the Eclair exercises were faulty in the sense that the tape support was superfluous to the children who had done it already.
- Thank you, chocolate eclair.
- Well, apple tart, but you know, things we bring in, apple tarts erm, custard slices, a the occasional eclair erm, yeah, we do quite a range, actually.