очки ; пенсне; лорнет
- For example, refractive errors (those defects in the shape of the eye that prevent light rays from being brought sharply on to the retina in a single focus and which include short-sightedness, long-sightedness and astigmatism can often be at least partially corrected by the provision of appropriate lenses in eyeglasses.
- Whichever part of you isn't functioning, there's a gadget to help, from the pinhole eyeglasses - Amazing but true!
- For example, the following terms may all be used for the same object: Eyeglasses, Spectacles, Glasses.
- It contains hundreds of yellow, green and blue Muslim pamphlets (personally signed and predated with today's date), his eyeglasses, a Koran, a Bible.
- Adolescents conscious of personal appearance may prefer them to eyeglasses.
- "Ginger hair, eyeglasses."
- Besides -" again she pried her eyes away from the eyeglasses and looked at her cousin " - in just a few minutes you are going to be transformed into a femme fatale .