ресница ; ресничка
- Only use eyelash curlers if your lashes are very straight.
- Our comprehensive range of corrective procedures for women and men includes body, breast, face, nose and ear re-shaping, eyelid surgery, Collagen implantation, varicose and thread vein removal, permanent eyelash line enhancement, baldness reversal and a unique non-surgical treatment for the ageing face.
- Similarly an eyelash in certain light is a prism and becomes a maypole of rainbow colours.
- He was too conventional to use make-up but had no objection to skin-care products, eyelash or hair dye.
- Everybody tried to take something - a scrap of clothing, a lock of hair, a false eyelash, a brooch.
- And that, Erika thought, was a curious remark for Karl to make, bearing in mind that he had lived a lie for many years but, glancing at her parents, and they not batting an eyelash, she kept quiet.
- Boursoufler (to swell, puff up) will take a double ff as in souffler , and dsiller (to open the eyes of, undeceive) becomes dciller to show its link with cil (eyelash).
- Other species often found are the eyelash begonia ( B. boweri ), the iron cross begonia ( B. masoniana ), and hybrids like B. "Tiger" and B. "Cleopatra".
- Called "hot black", it consisted of a stick of black greasepaint of which a small spoonful was held over a lit candle; when it was melted, blobs of the hot grease would be put on each eyelash with a hairpin.
- HM - A FALSE EYELASH!
- Use an eyelash comb to separate the lashes."
- If Claire had flicked an eyelash at him, Harvey would never have come near them again.
- Iain didn't notice her for a while, but eventually it dawned on him that the blur in the corner of his eye wasn't just a blob of grease on his eyelash.
LMBomber - программа для запоминания иностранных слов