колючий огурец [бот.] ; корнишон ; мелкий огурец для маринования
- "Introduction" as a title for an album by Mr Fingers is a joke: he's been hardcore, soul-House, deep acid, acid; half of The It, a third of Fingers Inc, all of Gherkin Jerks and Mr Fingers.
- Pt with sliced egg and gherkin.
- "One half of a gherkin," he said, unwrapping a small thin package in disgust.
- Gherkin for you?
- Actually, a damn sight more than from that stiff gherkin Smott.
- Pierce 2 olive halves and one gherkin with halved cocktail sticks and put in orange to make porcupines' eyes and nose.
- 1 small gherkin halved
- In 1812 one manufacturer, Maille, had 84 varieties including garlic, lemon peel, yarrow, mushroom, truffle, six berry, chive, gherkin, shallot, olive and Champagne.
- "What can you do with one half of a gherkin?"
- Lay the herring fillets skin side down and put some of the finely chopped onion and gherkin mixture on each.