вурдалак ; упырь ; вампир ; кладбищенский вор
- Reynard questions this repulsive ghoul, with neither hope nor disappointment.
- "A ghoul!
- I thought you were some sort of ghoul come to come to do what ghouls do."
- An awesome GHOUL, native to the voodoo island of Haiti.
- Umberto, snoring in the tack room, barricaded against ghoul and hobgoblin by one of the feedbins, was woken to a punishing hangover by the increasingly irritated din of muzzled horses kicking their water buckets.
- Tall and slim with a strong, handsome face, he didn't look like a ghoul.
- Then the ghoul will rob the corpse of the interred jewellery and devour the newly dead flesh with its sharp fangs.
- A ghoul!
- "Look - it's hard to explain clearly when you're shattered but yesterday I thought you were a ghoul.
- You might expect the creator of such grisly images to be a bit of a ghoul himself but Hutson is a small, chirpy bloke who lives with wife Belinda in a new, mock-Tudor Bovis home in Milton Keynes, listens to heavy metal music and supports Liverpool.
- The insanity of one unites the sane majority, while the ghoul and the cynic get another cheap thrill.
- An American ghoul to boot, she now realized, as she registered his accent.