Джеймс ; Иаков
- James came quietly.
- Ar-see-nee-yo coaxes boxer Tommy Hearns into imitating James Brown, gets Bobby Brown to do the Running Man, eats fried pies packed by Malcolm Jamal-Warner's loving grandma.
- By JAMES RAMPTON
- The number of goals created from rearguard beginnings by Alex James were the most significant factor in Arsenal's greatness."
- James III's astrologer and physician, Archbishop William Scheves of St Andrews, is a descendant from the old family.
- At Holy Trinity, Brompton, all four priests are Old Etonians, one of the churchwardens is a former private secretary of Margaret Thatcher's, and it is not unknown for members of the congregation to go on to a wedding reception in St James's Palace.
- FORTE HOTELS MATCHROOM LGE. - J Parrott bt W Thorne 8-;0, A Drago (Malta) bt T Meo 6-;2, S James bt G Wilkinson 5-;3, S Davis bt Drago 5-;3, J Wattana (Thailand) bt Miss A Fisher 6-;2, Wattana bt Meo 6-;2, J White bt M Hallett 5-;3.
- James (1890) was perhaps the first to offer what amounts to an associative account of the acquired distinctiveness of cues.
- The conversion of St James's did not result in the classic consequence church conversion - namely, the creation of a central lightless dwellings access corridor between two lateral banks of living accommodation.
- Bringing home the exiles is a possible option (James Whitaker, Bill Athey, Steven Rhodes) but players of this class will not be lured back easily, for the reasons above.
- Its justification was the lack of policy in the country since the death of James V; it attacked the desire for private profit of those who governed, and the threat of the subjugation of Scotland by the old enemy, England; and it asserted the signatories, zeal for justice, and the liberty and honour of the realm.
- In James Callaghan's famous speech at Ruskin College, Oxford, in October 1976, from which the Great Debate emerged, he spoke of a school curriculum which would aim "to equip children for a lively, constructive place in society, and also fit them for a job of work".
- I was running in the 100 and 200 metres with some very imposing names: Don Quarrie, who was the Olympic 200 metres champion from Montreal three years earlier; Allan Wells, the British number one; James Gilkes from Guyana, a world-class runner; and the big, imposing figure of Haseley Crawford, the Montreal 100 metres gold medallist.
LMBomber - программа для запоминания иностранных слов