толчок ; пинок ; внезапный удар; удар ; укол ; прививка ;
толкать; ударять; тыкать; пихать; колоть; втыкать; вонзать; пронзать; пырнуть
- The doctor was so used to being called in a second time to cope with the results of his first visit that eventually he dug in his heels and advised against another jab dealing with whooping-cough.
- Some good words to use are CAB JIG FED HAD JADE JAB BEACH BAG BADE CHEF FADE
- At the seeming-innocent jab Lachlan suddenly leaped up, forgetting where he was.
- Instead, pick up a pen, close your eyes and try to jab your biro down in the bull's-eye.
- With great effort she managed to bend her arm and jab the point of her elbow in the soft pit of his stomach.
- A JAB which could defeat skin cancer will begin its human trial soon.
- In his third professional contest two weeks ago, against the veteran Welshman Andy Gerrard, Lewis displayed patience, mobility, a punishing left jab, and the power of his punching.
- Eventually she manages to deliver a particularly nasty jab and he goes up.
- "Nigel's left jab is very low, and his big right cross is very slow.
- He was defending himself with great skill, every now and then sliding his hands down the staff and striking at a distance with its full length, and then suddenly changing direction and bringing the shortened end up in a jab at the face or stomach of one of the attackers he had tempted to come too close.
- It was very much closer when he accompanied his "Right, Boyo" with a jab in my ribs with his rifle butt.
- "I'll give him a massive jab of vitamin B," said Phil when he'd examined him, "and some Buscopan.
- Travel: New jab for travellers