болван ; дурак ; осел
- If you pumped hard enough you could probably find some jackass willing to say he'd be damned if he'd "let the niggers hold a barbecue on the White House lawn".
- The Sun devoted an angry leader to the subject, demanding: "The jumped-up jackass who sacked Alex Bryson should be tied to the tracks."
- One technique is to excite a jackass with a jenny donkey and then au moment critique , substitute a mare.
- Yet another species of penguin nests on Kidney Island, the Magellanic or "jackass" penguin.
- This also meant searching for remains on offshore islands, reached by kayak through seas teeming with porpoises, albatrosses, sea lions and jackass penguins.
- B-17F-30-VE 42 - 5897 had been christened Roundtrip Jack and wore an appropriate Jackass caricature with a golden tooth.
- And I am happy to name the jackass.
- Careful, you jackass!
- Tory MP Harry Greenway branded Mr Delors "a jackass".