косяк двери ; наличник ; боковые стенки камина; подставка ; подпорка ; упор ; ножные латы; массив пустой породы, пересекающий жилу полезного ископаемого
- Kirov waited patiently for several minutes before the door created open and Zhukov's bearded face peered round the jamb.
- Her nightdress was decently covered by a red dressing-gown, but her face was drawn with pain and she swayed dizzily against the door jamb.
- Anna leaned weakly against the varnished door jamb.
- Fit tight against the jamb.
- A flurry of bangs hit the door and before Allan Stewart could shoot back the bolt gun-butts had burst through the timbers, the bolt and its socket tore the jamb away, and soldiers in blue coats and white breeches were stepping in across the wreckage.
- This was held in place by a groove in the bottom of the door jamb which projected slightly for the purpose.
- Holly kicked the snow from his shoes against the jamb of the door and climbed the few steps into Hut 2.
- Ensure that the legs of the bottom rail both engage in the sill grooves, and that the panel is tight against the jamb.
- Anne tried to get her fingers into the jamb, but could not.
- "God, Sister," he poked his head around the jamb of the door, "That Arty fellow is acting terrible strange.
- On the side which will hold the fixed panel, apply a thick bead of mastic around the inside of the jamb recesses, and up the joint with the jamb.
- It was screwed to the jamb of a doorway that gave access to the premises of Henson Burbidge, Fat and Bone Dealers.