привратник ; швейцар ; вахтер ; уборщик ; сторож ; дворник
- In cast-off janitor's overalls, who may
- Well the classrooms were kept clean because the school finished at er twenty past four and half past four the janitor had the cleaners, you see?
- It was Aziz the janitor's friend from the pub.
- Little Big Man , in contrast, is rather like documenting the US space programme by following the janitor in the NASA HQ
- While at the University of Chicago (where he met Ulu Grosbard), he made his living as a night janitor, hotel desk clerk and delivery truck driver.
- A copy of a letter from Councillor Fraser to the Director of Education requesting replacement of the boundary fencing to the east of the school janitor "s house.
- He is usually depicted with a bunch of keys - hence our word "janitor" - and extremists of his cult called him Janus Quadrifrons (Four Heads) believing he also controlled the four seasons.
- Another miscellaneous group of 14 were in low-paid service jobs (janitor, lodge-keeper, waiter, picture-house attendant).
- The modern janitor is given that title for having the keys to all doors in a building.
- The second novel by NSS contributor D J Taylor, Real Life , features a pornographer called Morty Kronenburg, producer of such films as Girlschool Janitor and Spank Academy .
- Mr Malik had given him a job as a janitor.
- Incredibly, Johnson turns up working as a janitor dusting his broom in Ilford, Essex.
- In some schools the janitor was responsible for drill, although by the enlightened year of 1937 this was being phased out together with the use of wooden rifles.