- Jasper had been in a road accident a few months before the diagnosis.
- Designer Jasper Conran has had another idea.
- Although it might sound as though Dawn was petrified of Jasper there were a number of occasions when she scared him out of his skin.
- Category three saw Jasper Sharpe outreach everyone to gain 127 points and he looks favourite for an overall winner; Gareth Parry came second and Simon Scully was third.
- The controversy began when both Paul Smith and Jasper Conran turned down their nominations to become British Designer of the Year.
- "I've still got Jasper and he's going to have a long and happy life," she declared.
- An anniversary of a different sort is also being celebrated this month in Manhattan: the thirty-fifth year of Jasper Johns's association with Leo Castelli, his first and longtime dealer.
- Her expensive clothes - Jasper Conran, he guessed - she had put on again and, while behind the screen, a little more lipstick.
- "Funnily enough, Jasper and I once helped a human diabetic out of a hypo with Jasper's stash of sugar lumps!"
- What relation was Jasper Brown to Marmaduke Wilberforce? - and so on.
- Kate Ganz has chosen the theme of "Heads and Portraits: drawings from Piero di Cosimo to Jasper Johns" for her exhibition of thirty-seven drawings to be held at Jason McCoy, New York (6 May to 12 June).
- For the Wandsworth Registry Office ceremony, Alison sported a fringed pair of extremely brief black shorts teamed with a great Jasper Conran jacket.
- Plywood desk, 1988, by Jasper Morrison from the recent ADT Press monograph