прогулка ; увеселительная прогулка; увеселительная поездка;
предпринимать увеселительную прогулку; предпринимать увеселительную поездку
- One typically frenetic four-day jaunt took him to Pontresino in the Alps to find Eritrichium nanum , "King of the Alps" (on the way home Evan's chauffeur, the Snowdonia Park Head Warden John Ellis Reports, had to navigate by road-signs and instinct, Evan having filled the road atlas with pressed flower-heads of more common species).
- Both men were sceptical about ghosts and the supernatural and their jaunt in suitably foggy conditions was aimed at returning to their friends who believed the stories and good-humouredly disprove them.
- This is not supposed to be a travelogue, and I can see from your faces that you want a little more than a cheery jaunt
- But his attitude was positive as he returned to Obergurgl for the first time in years for our jaunt.
- Here she continues: "A Mr. Lewis, an historic painter from London, come for a few weeks on a jaunt of pleasure, played on the piano for us.
- Me and Phil, the roadie, even went on this midnight jaunt from Manchester to Guildford to try to steal the master tapes of the LP.
- Does he really think it's a "self-indulgent jaunt" to represent one's country in a sport that demands total commitment, courage and the highest levels of piloting skill?
- It wouldn't do him any harm to take this ungoverned creature for a short jaunt in the fields and the experience would give him a splendid ascendancy over Inspector Burden when he walked into the station at nine-thirty.
- Enter Midlands skipper Dean Richards, who misses the Lanzarote jaunt because of work.
- DEFINITE END-of-the beginning vibes for Heavenly, as one of our more maverick and thus of-the-moment labels made the now customary jaunt to the Locomotive for a night that proved that to make any inroads into the popular imagination, you must first step aside from the scene-steeped mainstream.
- Having returned from his transatlantic jaunt to Peru, singer Lee Mavers leads THE LA's on their biggest UK tour yet, to promote their current Go!
- Moving along a dockside with its crane-tracks, bollards, and railway lines is no jaunt in daylight; at night the going can be grim.
- Poor old Beatrice began by wanting to show how self-denying and supportive Ellen Ash was and she messed around looking up every recipe for gooseberry jam and every jaunt to Broadstairs for twenty-five years , can you believe it, and woke up to find that no one wanted self-denial and dedication any more, they wanted proof that Ellen was raging with rebellion and pain and untapped talent.