сойка ; болтун ; глупый болтун; балаболка ; простак
- Jay had a big thing about birthdays.
- Jay raged against the divorced husband and all the lovers Lucy was sure to have had in between.
- "Sure," said Jay.
- Jay made a reckless pledge, feeling ianthine waves lap her limbs into a sure promise of ecstasy.
- Lucy was shy as hell, and Jay was sure and easy.
- Jay felt she had been too long alone on her pure-white sandy desert island.
- "Jay - what do you want ?" said Lucy as Jay dived upstairs on the tide of a blush.
- A hermit crab sticks sand and weed on its shell, and all Jay's glitz was camouflage.
- "Sorry dear," said Jay.
- For once, Jay was utterly rehearsed.
- Jay floundered.
- Hi, Jay.
- Lucy laughed: Jay thought of medieval tapestries and silver hunting horns.