джазовый; кричащий; грубый;
джаз ; эстрадный оркестр; танец, исполняемый под джазовую музыку; яркие краски; живость ; энергия ; пестрота ; брехня ; чушь ; болтовня ;
исполнять джазовую музыку; танцевать под джаз
- Jazz Cafe, London NW1 (071 284 4358), Tues to Apr 19.
- "Is it a proper jazz band with tommy talkers like we used to run after when we were kids?"
- Only jazz musicians had smoked marijuana before, and everyone was astounded about Dean because open use of drugs was virtually unknown and still carried heavy penalties; regular offenders were sent to prison and any public knowledge of even marijuana usage brought furore in the headlines, as Robert Mitchum discovered.
- The record's jazz stylings have already attracted the attention of DJ Gilles Peterson at London's Jazz FM, who has been playing it on tape for some time.
- Yesterday Miss Stott's grandparents said they believed she and her boyfriend, Peter Ellis, originally from Tyneside but working as a computer analyst in New Zealand for the past 18 months, had gone on the three-week holiday in order to get engaged and to share their love of jazz.
- Jazz's father was a taxi-driver and drove a big diesel Mercedes, which was now parked outside the house.
- The Jazz Singers Vocals by Great Jazz Instrumentalists (Bluebird) Marian McPartland Portrait of; Live at Maybrick Recital Hall; From this Moment on (Concord Jazz)
- The ritual nature of Sweeney Agonistes emphasizes and encourages the notion of participation in a ritual process, through its use of those aspects of culture in which the people of the period participated most: jazz, music-hall songs, melodrama.
- Just occasionally, as in the orgiastic masquerade - complete with jazz band - near the end, it all becomes too much and one slumps back in exhaustion, but for the most part the show's farcical delirium is irresistible.
- They treated each other more carefully than friends usually do, chose each other little gifts, tiny wooden ducks from China, sprays of silk roses, jazz collectors' tapes.
- Mugger murders British holidaymaker on the first day of jazz trip to New Orleans
- Rap's not gonna go away, jazz isn't gonna gow away.
- Who is the greatest living British jazz musician?