- Last week Citicorp, America's second-biggest bank, announced that Christopher Steffen would be joining in June the five-man team that runs the bank.
- However, after discharge from hospital he remained isolated despite efforts that were made to encourage him to develop social contacts through joining community clubs.
- Enraged, Richard sailed on and landed at Acre, joining the besieging army on 8th June.
- In joining London Gay Switchboard, I'm not sure quite what I expected.
- Why not start the week by joining one of our Monday folk sessions, at which we aim to present the best of folk from North Yorkshire.
- HYPNOTONE: "Be Good To Me" trancey house quartet issue their first single since splitting with Creation and joining Manchester music figure Dave Haslam's new First Love label
- They insisted on the rehabilitation of their relatives and friends, joining the growing numbers gathering daily around the Xidan wall.
- This is Wendy Richard's real life big day with actor Peter Dean joining in the jollities
- Women who are very depressed may need more intensive individual support before joining others with bulimia in a group.
- Joining the Property Register Service is one way of helping to fight this excessive tea-leavery.
- "He's a monster!" grumbled another mallard duck, joining his friends.
- "Alongside our station here at Gilback Ddu, the North Wales Automobile Club will be joining our celebrations by hosting a gathering of old and interesting vehicles.
- By 1986 he had reverted to freelancing on several national newspapers and magazines before joining the newly launched Independent as rock critic.