кувшин ; тюрьма ; щелканье;
тушить; посадить в тюрьму
- Patterns and plains interplay in ranges which include huge platters, capacious cups and saucers, bowls and the jug, illustrated right, which costs 14.99.
- It would be wonderful to let go and throw the teapot across the room, and then the milk jug and then the sugar - lump by lump - at the family Hulsby and at Mitzi.
- She makes me cocoa in a jug while I'm washing up.
- The thunder broke not long after sunset, as Cameron and Menzies sat with a jug of wine, reckoning up the day's gains and setbacks.
- Teacher: Is the jug full?
- "we'd like some coffee, too - in a jug.
- Franca set out a jug of water and a tumbler, while Pat found the whiskey.
- This may be done by heating in a jug in the microwave for 4min, then cover the jug and leave for 10min.
- "You'd best take a jug with you.
- Will you get a jug and put some water in it?
- If Seve Ballesteros had looked a winner all along in 1979, and certainly looked likely to lift the claret jug from a long way out, Dave's second Open success was not so cut-and-dried.
- The impact of the big price appears to have spilled over into Sotheby's yesterday where a Timurid brass jug inlaid with gold and silver, dating from 1495-96, was bid to 60,500 against an estimate of 8,000 to 12,000.
- Will I take your jug to the howff, Angus?"