связанный с джунглями;
джунгли ; густые заросли; дебри ; живущий в джунглях; притон
- American studies on skin health have indicated that the over-use of steam treatments (more than twice a week over many months) can cause "jungle acne" - a disorder brought about by the presence of excess moisture in the skin.
- I couldn't yet hear the jungle drums that told you where to go on any particular day.
- Just Splashes, of Richmond, Yorkshire, supplied an iron bath ornamented with griffon's feet and acanthus leaves, while Porcelain Jungle installed a neo-classical bidet "Colour", says Sally, "unifies everything.
- If we ignore the business, then it would be a case of the law of the jungle taking over."
- A project for a 3000 km pipeline to carry gas from the Western Amazon jungle to the industrial south east is under consideration.
- We run down woodland paths, over rough pasture where the beef cattle join in and gallop alongside us, up over the convex slopes of the Sledging Hill, along a winding track through an overgrown shrubbery, which they call The Jungle, and out beside a string of fishing ponds.
- From the other side of the wafer-thin wall between Odeon One and Two comes the voice of The Jungle Book's Baloo: "I want to talk like you, walk like you, I want to be like you."
- It's often described as a jungle, and to be totally frank, it is.
- Here, too, were stuffed crocodiles with needle-like teeth, deadly blow-pipes from the Amazon jungle and glittering brasswork from Burma and Arabia and Ceylon.
- While waiting for a flight she was asked to do some translating at one of the jungle lodges.
- Rheum palmatum, with its large deeply-cut leaves, will greatly enhance a jungle atmosphere if planted amid wispy grasses and the delicate lacy foliage of Polypodium vulgare "Cornubiense" or the leathery tongue-shaped fronds of Phyllitis scolopendrium.
- Foreman, winner of three world heavyweight title fights in the early Seventies, is best remembered for his part in the one he lost: "The rumble in the jungle" in Kinshasa, Zaire, when Ali knocked him out.
- So far, he had not met any strange animals, terrifying monsters or lost pupils trying to find their way out, and after a few journeys began to feel quite safe as he wandered through the never-ending jungle of passageways.
LMBomber - программа для запоминания иностранных слов