утильсырье; отбросы ; старое железо; битое стекло; мелкий скрап; ненужный хлам; хлам ; барахло; рухлядь ; наркотик ; чурбан ; колода ; солонина ; спермацетовый мешок; джонка ; ворса ; хуевина [неценз.] ;
выбрасывать как ненужное; делить на куски; разрез`ать на куски
- These equity-related issues are Japan's equivalent of America's junk bonds.
- At the same time humankind as a whole has treated the oceans, rivers, lakes and ponds as a dumping ground, for sewage, noxious chemicals, radioactive waste, and generalized junk.
- As with junk, the bill eventually arrived.
- AFTER the fourth and final session of the sale in Amsterdam of porcelain from the Vung Tau, the junk which sank off Vietnam in 1690, Christie's announced a sale total of 4,165,667 - more than four times what was expected for the entire cargo.
- She was standing by a small chest of drawers on which were littered various pieces of domestic junk and a pile of old magazines - True Story, Confessions, Tit-Bits and the like.
- But the collapse of the United Airlines bid and the troubles of the junk bond market have blocked new deals.
- So, next Tuesday and Wednesday, Christie's in Amsterdam expects a full turnout of buyers when it sells 28,000 pieces of Chinese porcelain from a burnt-out junk shipwrecked around 1690 off Con Dao Island, Vietnam.
- Terms like junk bonds and LBOs tripped off the tongue.
- "If you don't want it, it's junk."
- This was more than offset by 22 billion of additions, half from "fallen angels", formerly investment-grade debt downgraded to junk during the year.
- The mechanic says that on that year the truck the part was handcrafted in Zogmolia near Flelzonia and not only is it double reverse threaded but that its made from a rare alloy rendered from toxic wastes in New Jersey; however, he has assured me while trying to hold back a laugh and spraying spittle all over me he knows a junk yard on Mars where he can get the part soon.
- They hold almost a third of junk bonds outstanding.
- IF ONLY America's economy were isolated from the rest of the world, there would be less worrying about takeover bids, junk bonds, debt and bankruptcy rules.
LMBomber - программа для запоминания иностранных слов