справедливость ; правосудие; юстиция ; управа ; судья
- The Administration of Justice Act 1970 tells you what you can't do to recover your debts:
- According to the justice ministry, staff at 70 of the country's 180 prisons are on strike, compared with 22 at the end of last week.
- Lord Justice Watkins said he agreed with reluctance.
- Later it became the slogan of those struggling for equal justice for all.
- Iain Guest is the reporter in next Sunday's BBC-1 Everyman programme, Called To Account (10.20pm), which examines justice in Chile.
- with him a certain clerk, who he said was the clerk of the justice of the Forest, and made a view of dogs which were not lawed throughout his bailiwick.
- Mr Taylor, who has two children, Patrick, 24, and Jennifer, 21, spends part of his retirement as a voluntary Justice of the Peace.
- But after the defeat and death of de Montfort at the battle of Evesham, the king on 2 September 1266 wrote to Roger Leyburn, Justice of the Forest north of Trent:
- It is synonymous with the quest for justice.
- But one can sympathise with Mr Justice Henry, the now redundant Guinness judge, when he called for a radical re-appraisal of the way big fraud cases are handled.
- In procedural terms, therefore, the life sentence involves a transfer of function: normally it is the judge who determines the sentence (or at least its upper limit, since earlier release on parole may be possible), whereas a life sentence entrusts that function to the executive, who must first ascertain the opinions of the Lord Chief Justice and the trial judge.
- They range from the UK equivalent of plea bargaining to the curiosity that while Boesky, a confessed criminal, can arrange special deals with the prosecution, those charged with lesser offences have to spend three years keeping lawyers in clover while waiting for their turn at justice.
- They were prerequisites - "an unparalleled priority" - for dealing with inflation, the balance of payments deficit, unemployment, and funding the party's policies for social justice.
LMBomber - программа для запоминания иностранных слов