- To avoid having three months each of 31 days occurring in succession, September and November were each reduced to 30 days and October and December were each raised to 31.
- In November 1990, they lined up inside the front door to shake the Majors by the hand; following an election victory, protocol decrees that Turnbull should lead his colleagues in applause.
- Bohdan Klymchak, USSR: pardoned and released November 1990.
- Their debut album "Fine Malt Lyrics" is due out in November.
- Martha had been attracted to Bob Lamb since the shepherd first came to work on the farm the previous November.
- The EEC has taken a direct interest in the problem of acid deposition, and in November 1988 a directive was agreed upon by EEC environment ministers concerning the sulphur emissions of large combustion plants.
- Car production in March was the highest since November 1990 and commercial vehicle output was the highest since June 1990.
- Her experience during rehearsal for her first Royal Variety Show at the London Palladium in November 1988 also taught her a lesson.
- Philippos, 11 November 1790.
- The staff consisted of the Professor (Vial) secretary (Mounsher) collector (Reuben Smith) an assistant to the Professor (Prosser, engaged in November 1792) a porter, three smiths and five grooms.
- The need to support the police was accepted by both the Labour and the Conservative speakers in the parliamentary debate on the riots, and was established as a benchmark for the official response to the riots long before the Scarman Report was published in November 1981.
- New vehicle registrations in November, at 148,700, were 19% lower than in November 1989 and the lowest seen in any November since 1979.
- In November 1987 the heads of most Arab states met in Amman for a summit conference.