дурень ; олух ; простак ; балда ; башка ; голова [жарг.]
- But the hunger generated by a snowy hill-walk is insatiable, and our tea of beans, Hob Nobs, Pot Noodle and sweet German wine was exquisite.
- The irony of excessive expenses incurred for Karl Marx's daughter wasn't lost on Rosenberg, but Aveling called his accusations ridiculous, and he was defended from England by Engels who brushed off Aveling's embezzlements as the pranks of a boyish "noodle".
- Laugh, Kate, and I'll take you out to supper at this amusing little noodle shop I've discovered in Chinatown.
- You can't go wrong with anything shaped like a noodle.
- For an exotic change, and one comparatively low in calories, try a spicy shellfish soup or one of the seafood noodle dishes.
- He is pretty good in the role of upper-crust noodle, Karelius conceded.
- There was also, inexplicably, a mountain of Pot Noodle cartons in one corner, just next to a leaflet on the wall reading "Anarchist Society - no need to join'.
- YOU MAY have noticed that MPs, stung into action by last week's visit by President Roh Tae Woo, slapped in a motion deploring the South Korean habit of eating dog and chips, poodle with noodle and so on.
- It is almost certainly a noodle.
- Noodle noodle noodle
- As luck would have it, my best friend is the most wonderful cook in the world, and her contributions to any cottage holiday more than compensate for those who come with a tin of sardines in tomato sauce and a Pot Noodle.