- However the judges did order that margin notes made by the so-called nymphomaniac on their genital size, sexual skills and bedroom fantasies would remain secret.
- Oh Brenda, it's no fun, not getting a wink at night - you could end up some kind of insomniac or a nymphomaniac, whatever the correct term is!
- Hello-Goodbye featured Crawford as a playboy adventurer, with a penchant for vintage cars, who falls for a baron's nymphomaniac wife, played by Gilles.
- Motherhood, marriage and domesticity were basic female instincts which Acton compared to the "unnatural" sexual desire of the prostitute, the nymphomaniac and the courtesan.
- "There, trapped for ninety minutes in the sauna, I changed from a devout Catholic housewife into a raving nymphomaniac."
- The opening scene of the movie features the gangsters discussing the true meaning of the lyrics, with one insisting that it's about a nymphomaniac who's been around but has now met up with "some John Holmes motherfucker" - in other words a guy well hung enough to make her feel "like a virgin" again.
- THEY had a homosexual, a nymphomaniac, an alcoholic and a Cockney crook - but they didn't reckon for a serial killer.
- An amusing parallel in the film business is an account given by the director Ken Russell of how he sold the idea of making a film about Tchaikowsky; he described it to his potential backers as the story of a homosexual who fell in love with a nymphomaniac.
- And I'm a nymphomaniac.
- and yet with this nymphomaniac, who almost repelled him but it wasn't the moment for philosophy.
- His wife is a nymphomaniac, with an alarming resemblance to Morticia in The Addams Family, who desperately wants to sink her amorous fangs into two young likely lads about town.
- "You make me sound like some crazed nymphomaniac.
- Relationship-challenged couple Roger and Mary (Hugh Laurie and Imelda Staunton), nymphomaniac costume designer Sarah (Alphonsia Emmanuel) and Sarah's excitable, married boyfriend Brian (Tony Slattery) are also in tow.