- Polls show a surge in support to 12 per cent for the left-wing Workers' Party (PT), whose candidate, Luis Inacio "Lula" da Silva, could supplant the main social democratic contender, Leonel Brizola, and emerge as Mr Collor's rival in the run-off.
- However, the development of the PT has been very slow and it is confined primarily to Moscow.
- Add aubergines, courgettes, 2 large red peppers, sliced garlic and 150ml ( pt) red wine, cover and cook 30 minutes.
- Have you been out in the rain in PT kit ever since?"
- pt light ale
- However, PT Ltd argued that s 349(1), TA 1988 should be construed to enable a tenant to deduct tax from later instalments.
- PT Ltd accepted that the voluntary payment of the gross rental resulted from a mistake of law and hence the amounts would not normally be recoverable.
- There was one thing where a guy was writing The Bells Of Lal Pt 2 from the "Flying" record and he had done the entire song an eighth note off!
- The PT instructor barks out his orders with an enthusiasm that is unnatural for this time of the morning.
- The Bells Of Lal Pt 2 , it's absolutely pure minor scale; I didn't throw in harmonic minor or other stuff to make it sound exotic.
- Turn the creamy custard mixture into a well-buttered pie dish of 3 pt capacity and bake at 350F (180C) gas mark 4 for about 25 min until set round the edges but still a little wobbly in the centre.
- Butter a 3 pt pudding basin and a circle of greaseproof paper to cover it.
- The union-backed PT favours an immediate debt moratorium and statutory controls on company profits.